? on Fedora releases from *-testing to updates - fedup

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Thu Feb 28 16:27:41 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I have three machines on which I run Fedora: on one F18 was successfully
installed; on another fedup was used to upgrade from F17 to F18; on my
third, a dual-core home-assembled desktop, running fedup to upgrade from
F17 to F18 failed (I posted on this subject on 2/16/2013).

Apparently, it was a standard error, and the packager had placed an
updated version in *-testing as of 1/28/2013

Details can be found here:

The updated package's state can be found here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=14968

How long does it take before it is released as a standard update?

Much thanks,

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com