Go/NoGo Meeting

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:24:52 UTC 2013

On 01/01/2013 11:49 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 23:40:28 +0000
> Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> Would I be right in thinking that tonight (at 20:00 UTC) is the
>> Go/NoGo Meeting to determine whether Fedora 18 is released next
>> Tuesday the Eight?
>
> Nope. Today is still a holiday in the US... The go/no-go hasn't been
> officially scheduled, but I suspect it will be thursday at 20UTC.

Hi, Kevin.

Thanks for that. I was reading a little bit more about FedUp today &
wondered how soon 18 was going to be released as I've got several
machines that need upgrading & I thought I'd use one of them to test
FedUp (I've got the relevant literature from the web site).

I'll leave it, I think, until after the Go/NoGo.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,