yum group for the security spin?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:35:27 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Joel Rees <joel.rees at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is/are there any sort of yum group(s) that would aid in building an OS
> install that includes the security lab stuff? (Tried yum groupinfo
> "Security Lab" and got no carrot. Somehow I found the menu package,
> but that doesn't automatically populate the menu with installed
> packages.)

Never mind, now that the internet is sane again, I'm doing a

    yum list installed

on the (now old) liveusb of the F16 security spin I still have kicking around.

Tempting to just sed that list into a yum install. (Heh.)

But it will provide some of the clues I want in addition to the menus
themselves.

--
Joel Rees