How to disable NMI watchdog?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jan 5 03:14:50 UTC 2013

consider VMware ESXi 5.1

a dedicated bare-metal virtualization has dramatically better
performance than a general purpose system

ESXi itself is for free, maybe hardware HCL is the main problem
the main benefit is that you can everytime upgrade to a commercial
license and make use of Vmotion, HA, shared storage etc. if you
start to need extended features