Default mailto application on Fedora 17

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Tue Jan 8 07:12:42 UTC 2013

If I understood Ed Greshko correctly, we have this situation.

Who  XDG    Gnome setting  KDE setting  TB   Firefox "default"
Me   ??     Evolution      Kmail        yes  Thunderbird
Ed   Claws  Evolution      Kmail        no   Evolution
Ed   Claws  Thunderbird    Kmail        yes  Evolution
Ed   TB     Thunderbird    Kmail        yes  Claws
Ed   TB     Thunderbird    Kmail        yes  Thunderbird

Somebody working on Firefox ought to clarify or fix the help page.
--
Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA      "Why would you want to control
dave at compata.com, +1 714 434 7359    quality? Let it run rampant."