ebook urllink.acsm file -

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:31:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:16:06 -0500
"Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA" <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:

>     I've installed "calibre" which I think can display an ebook
> file. Now it appears that I need an adobe application to actually
> download the book file however all I see is applications for PC,
> Mac, and Android. Am I stuck with something I can't view in my
> Fedora system?
>
>     What do I do next?

*.ascm is to be opened with Adobe Digital Editions.
https://ebookreadersoftware.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/acsm-files-what-they-are-and-how-to-work-with-them/
It will then down load the *secure* pdf then to that program.

Adobe Digial Editions doesn't work on Linux.

--
Regards,
Frank

"Still trying to learn, both old and new tricks"
						--me .