fedora on Android phones?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Jan 11 23:38:11 UTC 2013

Christopher Svanefalk wrote:

>> Are there any plans for Fedora to follow Ubuntu
>> in developing an alternative OS for Android phones?

> What would be the point? For now, it seems a lot wiser to focus resources
> on the standard release of Fedora. If Ubuntu Mobile gets any significant
> following, I think it is better to let that carry the flag.

Actually, I was only asking if there was such a development -
I wasn't necessarily recommending there should be.

However, thinking about it afterwards,
I would imagine quite a lot of people might choose Ubuntu because of this,
even if they don't intend to run it on a phone at the moment.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net