Draftsight

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 00:06:30 UTC 2013

On 1/12/2013 6:23 PM, antonio wrote:
> David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 13/01/2013 00:20:

>>> ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
>>> I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
>>> understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
>>> on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
>>> Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
>>> Firefox?? Tnx for help
>>

>> Sure. No problem.
>>
>> The Firefox that is (will be) in Fedora 18 is 17.0.1 also so yes it is
>> the same one that you have. And it does not work with this site.
>>
>> As a test I just tried the .tar.bz of FF 17.0.1 gotten directly from
>> Mozilla and it does not display the d/l links either.
>>

> we are using the same Firefox, but are you using same Firefox in Windows
> either??
> And what is wrong, as in the past download links were shown as Drafsight
> is on my machines??

I am not sure but something is obvioulsy being blocked. The actual link
for the Fedora type .rpm is

http://www.draftsight.com/download-linux-fedora

I just ran an update on the Fedora 18 install and it updates Firefox to
18.0 which is the official release version. It still does not work.

I installed the Firefox 18.0  Windows install, the official release, and
it displays the d/l icons. I am, and have been for months, using the
'Nightly' Firefox builds, currently 21.a1 and that was the one that I
tried when I first replied. A difference that i had not thought of but
it appears does not make a difference.

I see that you are using TB 17.0 BTW. There was a 17.0.1 bug fix update
and the current, official release ia TB 18.0.

IIWU? I would consider a post on Bugzilla.

--

  David