[OT] posting and receiving post

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 13 21:23:24 UTC 2013

Tim:
>> What's a poc?  ;-)

Patrick O'Callaghan:
> Part of a sig.

But that would be spelt POAS...   ;-)

Speaking of TLAs, it always makes me smirk when I see someone refer to a
computerised cash register as a POS (point of sales) device.
Considering that the POS is often based on DOS or Windows, the other
common usage of POS springs to mind, every time.  I'm sure I don't need
to completely elaborate on it meaning piece of ....

public lists.