[OT] posting and receiving post

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 15 01:39:30 UTC 2013

On 01/13/2013 09:55 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
<>

> well, if you do not want to discuss about something
> do not post strange things like "also, good luck with
> subfolders under inbox" which makes no sense at all

please excuse delay in replying to your second post. i was not trying
to ignore you. it is only that i do have other things to do and i am
doing email when i have a chance to.

if you would like an answer to my comment, post a question in a new
email to start a new thread and i will be glad to explain it to you.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.