[OT] posting and receiving post

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 15 02:00:10 UTC 2013

On 01/14/2013 07:07 PM, poma wrote:
> On 01/13/2013 11:03 AM, g wrote:
>> why is it that when posting to this tsl i will sometimes receive my
>> via my subscription and sometimes i do not?
>>

> Nobody's perfect.

very true. what bugs me about all this is this is first time i have
ever had problems with any mozilla software and this one is a bit.

it is only happening with fedora users list [here after to be referred
to as FUL], so i at least have it narrowed down.

i started to post a question to support-thunderbird at lists.mozilla.org,
aka, MST, but they have more squirrels running around on their lists
than what FUL has. and for strange reasons, some of them love to post
'left handed' remarks when a linux user has a problem.

another reason is that MST is loaded with oos users who use bogus
names because they are afraid of spam and do not know how to eliminate
it.

> Cheers,

Opa. Metaxa.

--