[OT] Folders under INBOX (re: g)

staticsafe me at staticsafe.ca
Tue Jan 15 02:09:51 UTC 2013

"also, good luck with subfolders under inbox."

What exactly is the problem?

I have quite a lot of folders under INBOX (using Thunderbird). Sieve
sorts my mailing lists subscriptions under INBOX/ML/$mailinglistname,
and Thunderbird picks them up fine once you subscribe (IMAP terminology)
to the folder and check the folder property checkbox - "When getting new
messages for this account, always check this folder".

Only time I've had issues is with MUAs on mobile devices, Android's
Email app and K9 are both broken in this aspect.
--
staticsafe
Please don't top post - http://goo.gl/YrmAb