F-18/64 Install Methods -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 15 16:09:36 UTC 2013

    I have two different F-18 installs to deal with.

    F-18 beta upgraded almost daily, once more just now, do I need to do
    any more than that?

    and

    This F-17 XFCE Live install which is configured the way I want it
    and upgraded also. I downloaded both F-18 Live spins for XFCE and
    Gnome. I tried "preupgrade" long ago a few times and it never worked
    so I hesitate to try again. Can I upgrade from one of this mornings
    live spin downloads, will it offer that option? Or will I be better
    off doing a new install and suffering with the reconfiguration work?

    Any advice appreciated,

    Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD