F-18/64 Install Methods -

Thomas Dineen tdineen at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 15 17:29:05 UTC 2013

Gentle People:

      My suggestion: Use Fedora 14 and immediately load all updates.

      Results from my testing:
          Fedora 17 x64   - Not usable way to many bugs.
          Fedora 17 x32   - Barely usable, not ready for prime time!

      I am staying with Fedora 14!

      I would suggest that the Fedora Group stop all work on new versions
and exclusively focus on debugging Fedora 17!

Thomas Dineen