F-18/64 Install Methods -

Thomas Dineen tdineen at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 15 18:49:23 UTC 2013

Reindl Harald:

I would rather have something unsupported that works than something that
dose not work!

Quality like beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

When a customer says you have a quality problem then you have one.

Stop wasting you time and mine screaming at me and fix you bugs!!!!!!

Until then its F14 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Dineen