Howto fedup?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jan 15 20:46:09 UTC 2013

On 01/15/2013 12:26 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>     "yum install fedup" appears to do something but no upgrade option
>     appears in the F-17 grub screen on reboot. Perhaps I misunderstand
>     what is supposed to happen but nothing I have tried so far seems to
>     work per the instructions. I can do a new install from a usb flash
>     drive easily enough but would prefer to upgrade if possible.

I would be very surprised if it did.  I'm not in a position to test it,
right now, but I'd presume that, just like with preupgrade, you have to
run fedup and have it do the required setting up.  I think I've read
that the actual command is fedup-cli, and you can easily check with man,
whereis and/or locate.