OT: Re: A Look at Fedora 18

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 16 14:32:43 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 16 January 2013, Ian Malone sent:
> Well everyone who's tried it stops talking to their old friends at
> least.

Dunno about that.  I think those that have "tried" it do talk to their
old friends, quite a bit about it.  Only those that successful don't.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.11-1.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Dec 17 22:16:35 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.