unable to get Broadcom 4312 loaded F 18

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 17 01:21:06 UTC 2013

Hi Zoltan,

Thanks very much! I am happy to say that I got this resolved by
following your detailed instructions! Thanks very much!!

I do wonder if the problem with the broadcom-wl version in RPMfusions
non-free is that the broadcom-wl is for version 5.100.82 and not
5.100.138.

Of course, I don't really know what these numbers mean.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Ranjan