any foss bitmap editor which can do this?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:42:49 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Check my #dailypackage tag in Fedora group G+ channel,

Thanks for the heads up and invitation..... *but*
I currently spend 50% of my online time on mailing lists and GMail,
and 50% with Twitter.

I fear that if I get into G+ I´ll end up living 35-hour days.

;)

FC
PS: I remember using Imagemagick for command line batch resizing, ages
ago... under Caldera OpenLinux 2.4 on a AMD K6-III 450Mhz beige box
PC... just never crossed my mind that it also included drawing
capabilities (or perhaps it developed those in the last **12 years**
OH BOY how time flies....)

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell