any foss bitmap editor which can do this?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:02:45 UTC 2013

Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> writes:
> Is there any FOSS bitmap editor with a command line, allowing me to
> experiment with, for instance, the circle drawing function and specify
> the circle´s position on screen, and size (radius)?.

I've used xfig to draw bitmaps in the past.  It isn't command-line, but
it is fairly simple to pick up and figure out (unlike gimp).  The native
internal xfig format is vector graphics, but you can output to bitmaps.
It is fairly easy to bang out 16x16 icons for web sites using it.

-wolfgang
--
g+:  https://plus.google.com/114566345864337108516/about