fedup major fail

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:46:20 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 09:54:40AM -0500, JOYCE POLZIN wrote:
> What happens if you use the iso option and point to the iso file on your
> HD presuming that you haven't deleted it??

I had used that method when I upgraded my laptop on Tuesday. I ended up
being dropped into emergency mode and had to eventually install F18 from
DVD.

For other machines (two physical machines, one virtual machine) running
F17 I was able to upgrade withou any issue. But for them I used:

fedup-cli --network 18

instead of pointing to an ISO.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>