Installer inadequacies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jan 18 22:53:16 UTC 2013

Am 18.01.2013 23:40, schrieb Roger:
> On 01/19/2013 09:13 AM, David A. De Graaf wrote:

> It's simple, I had no problems, it just worked and I have a perfectly good Fedora 18

let me guess:
primitive setup with one disk

an dnow setup a LVM backed by a RAID10 on 4 disks
with the new installer - what? you can't?

so why the hell are features approved without NOT proving
by the feature developers that they are ready and AT LEAST
providing the same functionality as the before used and now
in huryy replaced subsystem?

why the hell does FESCO not learn and approve with EACH
release one, two or more half-baken and never GA quality
features?