KMail trash folder?

JPAM69 jpam69 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 23:33:44 UTC 2013

I just found in another post a trick, which worked for me:

just create the 'trash' folder, quit the kontact application, start it
again.  kmail will automatically recognize the 'trash' directory, will
assign the trash icon to it and all removed messages will be moved from now
on to this directory.  It seems that the trash folder simply does not exist,
and "move to trash" simply means delete forever!

I hope this helps (I also looked for this for a while!!!)

-Pablo