Switch to KDE on Fedora 18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jan 20 00:29:59 UTC 2013

On 01/19/2013 04:18 PM, Michael Eager wrote:

> I entered the command by copy and paste, exactly as printed.
> And I searched for KDE, Desktop Environment, KDE Software Environment,
> and any other combination I could think of.

I entered exactly one command:

yum grouplist

and looked over the output when it was finished.  Yes, I would have
tried the command as given first, but if I'd been in your place, the
command above would have been my next action.  Of course, I've been
playing around with computers and Linux for a long time and I can't
judge your experience level.  If you're fairly new to Linux, such things
may not be as obvious to you as they are to me.