lvm or btrfs? which is preferable (when, if applicable)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Jan 20 00:45:20 UTC 2013

F18 appears to give two options for installing from scratch: lvm or
btrfs. Which one is better from the point of view of the longer-term.

My current HDDs are ext4s. I switched then because I understood that
this was the future.

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional