KMail trash folder? [solved]

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 20 09:13:45 UTC 2013

On 01/20/2013 05:03 AM, Peter Gueckel wrote:
<>

> Yes, this is what I did, too, and it worked exactly as you
> described. I am glad it was so intuitive to understand, but I guess
> I should have filed a bug report after all when I first encountered
> the problem ;-)

now this is real interesting.

this thread started out:

}>On 11/01/2012 05:04 PM, Alan Evans wrote:
}> In KMail (F17), where is the "Trash" folder? If I select a message and then
}> click the "Move to Trash" button, where is the message moved to? How do I
}> recover accidentally deleted messages?
}>
}> On the sidebar, there is only "inbox," "outbox," and "sent-mail" listed
}> under Local Folders.
}>
}> -Alan

does "Alan Evans" use any alias of "Peter Gueckel"?

or, are you 2 different people?

if you are 2 different people, "Peter Gueckel" should let "Alan Evans"
declare when "Subject: KMail trash folder?" is [solved], because
"Alan Evans" may not have [solved] *his* problem yet.

later.
--

peace out.

tc.hago,