[OT] posting and receiving post [*solved*]

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 20 15:09:55 UTC 2013

On 01/20/2013 02:32 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 20.01.2013 15:02, schrieb g:
>> On 01/17/2013 02:11 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> <>
>>> Granted, I've had a few GT's tonight...   But, IMHO, too much time has
>>> been spent on this OT subject with no bearing Fedora as a whole.
>>
>> i agree. 5 days and you did not make a suggestion to check if email
>> server was filtering.
>
> because everybody thought you would be smart
> enough to check basics of OYUR mail account
> at your own?

as it is, when i first thought i had a problem, i did check server on
several occasions. as it now turns, my checks must have been after
yuckahoo had deleted what was in spam folder. plus, at those times of
checking, i did check what set was for spam filtering and it was not
clear at that time just what was going on. later on, when i posted
[*solved*], was after checking spam folder and finding over 900 emails
in spam folder. only 3 where actually spam.

> P.S:
> stop write 20 replyies at you are doing now to same subject
> why the hell can you not combine all your 1-liners in ONE message?

because i make replies as i am reading emails. not every one can be
as perfect as you seem to think you are. !not!

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.