Installer inadequacies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 21 16:15:25 UTC 2013

Am 21.01.2013 17:05, schrieb Tim:
> Let me repeat that, it is completely impossible to stop anyone from
> being able to connect to an access point by hiding the SSID. Therefore
> it is categorically not a security measure, in any way shape or form.
> Anyone who argues otherwise is a fool.  Put your tin hat on, your
> fingers in your ears, and start chanting "la la la la la," now.

put your own tin hat on and leave me fuck in peace
99 out of 100 users are having NO HACKER SKILLS

> Because you're only deluding yourselves, and leading others into a
> false sense of security.

b***t - what exactly did you not understand in the word ADDITIONAL

and by the way: this is NOT the topic

the topic is that in the fedora world FIRST some nonready crap
is assigend as feature BEFORE it is in a working state - this
does NEVER work in the real world

a drop-in-replacement has AT LEAST to have the same capabilities
as whatever it replaces and before not pe proposed as replacement
AFTER that debugging anf finetuning have to happen

any other working process is idiotic