How to use a sound theme?

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Tue Jan 22 11:25:27 UTC 2013

g writes:

> On 01/22/2013 02:50 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>
> > But, it's rather depressing that I have to resort to this kind of crap.
>
> what do you mean 'resort'. all you would be doing is following gnome's
> setup.

Ok, can you tell me where in gnome's setup I would find the right buttons to
push to either select some other sound theme, or which rpms I need to
install in order to make a new sound theme available.

Because asking someone to drop down to a shell, and obtain root, just in
order to be able to select a different sound theme, /is/ crap.