How to set up a hotspot with networkmanager in F18

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Jan 22 18:08:56 UTC 2013

Zhangsan wrote:
>       Fedora 18 has a feature of realhotspot, but I am unable to find a way to
> set up a hotspot with
> kde-plasma-networkmanagement. My card supports AP mode, so I am not sure whether
> some
> packages are not installed. Is there any more infomation?

I was waiting to see your answer, there's also a netmanager option on the menu
to create a new network, I thought that might be what you want, since it asks
for an SSID, but doesn't seem to be. I believe the interface does AP, and NM
should report if it doesn't, so ???

I'm interested as well, have to put realhotspot on my reading list.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>