scan a document into a pdf

ergodic gmml at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:05:55 UTC 2013

Neither Linux nor Microsoft recipients of PDF documents I have created with Libre Office (File > Export as PDF...) have experienced difficulties viewing the files.

You can scan images an then insert them into your document (Insert > Picture > File) or you may scan the image directly to the document with (Insert > Picture > Scan).  Then export the document as PDF.