Boot Fedora 18 from LiveCD ISO file

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jan 22 19:32:15 UTC 2013

On 01/22/2013 05:27 AM, Sergio Belkin wrote:

> No, the question is Why must we do it?  ;) Why must we use a disc when
> install from a file is feasible, it's a pity that Fedora lacks this feature

No, the question was "Why?" and that's what I meant because the best way
for us to help you is to know why you're trying to do it.  Just knowing
that you want to install off of an .iso doesn't tell us enough;
depending on what results you want, there may be a better way.  In your
case, however, it looks like you simply want to learn how to do it
because it looks like it should be possible.  OK, fine.  Now we know
that there's not some odd bit of hardware you're trying to work around
or something.  Good luck!