f18: nautilus: how to re-enable tree view in "view item as a list" and some other function.

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Wed Jan 23 10:20:23 UTC 2013

Il giorno mar, 22/01/2013 alle 22.10 +0000, Alan Cox ha scritto:
> Run a different desktop (eg cinammon) ?

I have use Gnome since FC1

Temporarily I used caja instead of nautilus, but my desktop is Gnome3,
it's a young crazy horse ... but grow...

My question is only for know how to re-enable this basic function, or
hear me say: "we have temporarily disabled it, in a future release
return..."

Thanks
Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 17 Gnome3)