color ssh/sftp -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 23 15:36:21 UTC 2013

On 01/23/2013 08:35 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> the "[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$" aka promt is red
> not a background-color change which is not possible AFAIk and unuseable

    Apparently running that line without the ["] on the end caused the
    odd characters I was seeing. Logging out and back did not correct
    the problem, had to re-start the computer.

    It works as expected on this computer now, thank you.

    We learn by doing, not sure what I learned there though?

    Bob

    --

    http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

    box9