humble suggestion to Fedora developers

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Jan 23 19:34:28 UTC 2013

On 01/23/2013 06:53 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> because first new anaconda was approved and integration
> all over the distribution started and after that damage
> was done people realized "hm new anaconda is not ready"

So what you're saying is, it was approved before it was ready.  Judging
from what else you wrote, the devs didn't realize it when they approved
it.  This suggests to me that approval came too early in the process,
before proper testing was done and that important parts of the program
hadn't been completed.  If so, is there anything that can be done to
prevent this from happening yet again?