Procmail issue

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 23 21:19:18 UTC 2013

It works if I use ${HOME} instead of ${HOMEDIR}.

It also works if the path is set to /var/log/procmail

If I log in to the account with the actual recipe, and I echo 'fubar' |
procmail, that too dumps stuff into the log file.

So why won't it work when in this recipe:

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail
VERBOSE=yes

:0
* !^From.*kirash4 at gmail.com