Anki 2.0 - when will it be released from testing?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jan 24 01:52:13 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 19:06:55 -0500,
   Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> wrote:

>Having read Buzilla reports, the packager indicated that Anki 2.0 is
>ready for prime time on F18 and F17 on 1/13/2013.
>
>Given that it is 1/23/2013, I'm just curious as to what else needs to
>be done.

The builds have requests to push them to stable now. Most likely they
will appear in the next stable update.

The packages didn't get much testing (1 person gave the f17 package a
+1) so it had to wait 7 days after getting into the updates-testing
repo before the owner could request a push to stable. Testing packages
and leaving karma can speed this process up significantly.