Procmail issue

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 04:10:43 UTC 2013

The basic rule to remember with procmail is that once the email is
delivered processing is ended. So if the rule passes you must then
clone the email and deliver the clone. That allows the rules to keep
on processing.

I imagine you also want the second rule to continue processing as well.

Something akin to
:0
* !^From.*kirash4 at gmail.com
* !^To.*ashley at papillon.pcraft.com