a list of Fedora 18 package names?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 06:17:29 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Edward M <edwardm1 at live.com> wrote:
>        In the link enclosed below is to a website, you may of heard of,
> named Distrowatch,  that lists
>        which packages  are pre-bundle with Fedora 18?
>        just scrow down to the "Table Notes and Explanations" section and
> choose
>        All tracked packages(214) next to "select view", then click on the
> "refresh" botton.
>        Hope this is will do

That is a great idea too, although I´ll take Mr Greshko´s offer at the moment.
Wonder if they index all packages or just the 214 they track? (for
instance, OpenJDK is not included in the list of packages tracked by
Distrowatch...

In any case, moot point, but thanks anyway for replying in a
constructive way. :)

Best,
FC