a list of Fedora 18 package names?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:24:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> The first messages said "I'm running F17". And when the first helpful
> replies had come in after 15-18 minutes already, those have not been
> commented on. That would have been the opportunity to tell that there is
> no working Fedora installation available.

Let me rephrase my original post "I´m asking for a list of packages in
F18, as I have not even installed F18, the only Fedora system I have
has F17, so that´s why I´d like to get a list from someone with F18".

I have a Fedora 17 system, I just can´t boot to it right now due to
missing power supply. Once I re-gain access to it (luckily later today
or tomorrow morning) I will be able to even obtain the same list for
F17, and begin playing with the lists.

So... what is your point? Perhaps you want pictures of my broken air
compressor which makes me unable to fix the power supply in my F17
box? here´s one:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1685/explaineverything.jpg

*yes, it´s a c64 next to the Commodore branded Atom netbook. :o)

FC
- George Orwell