Fedora Live CD Spins - Are They Safe?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Jan 24 12:34:07 UTC 2013

Frank Murphy wrote:

> Live CD\DVD are not designed for upgrading.
> Good for testing h\w, rescue, min *DE install

Is it in fact possible to install Fedora-18 from the Live KDE CD
without accepting "automatic partitioning",
which as far as I can see is completely undefined?
(I have other OSs on my machine, and don't want to over-write them.)

Incidentally, if I do accept "automatic partitioning",
will I later be given the opportunity to accept or cancel the operation?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net