Display rates -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Jan 27 16:50:49 UTC 2013

    I've just changed a monitor and need to set the resolution to 1680 x
    1050 @60Hz [ViewSonic VX2035WM].

    XFCE display settings offers nothing higher than 1024 x 758 @60Hz
    which it seems to default to.

    The Gigabyte motherboard shows a max. of 1920 x 1200. I looked in
    the BIOS settings and don't see anything I recognize as setting this
    although I may have missed something I suppose.

    The system runs F-18/64 and XFCE as I said. This is a new problem to
    me, usually video settings just work without my attention, I haven't
    used this monitor before and perhaps it does not identify itself? Dunno.

    Suggestions appreciated,

    Bob

    --

    http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD