network-scripts documentation

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Jan 27 18:36:04 UTC 2013

Google isn't helping me find the documentation for /etc/sysconfig/network-
scripts/* in F18. It brings me to F14's "Deployment Guide", and browsing
TOCs for the F18 documentation doesn't find anything promising.

My old router, that was running DD-WRT firmware, bit the dust. The stock
brand router that replaced it doesn't have the ability to send NTP for
clients via DHCP. I'm trying to figure out if I had drop something into
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-*, that'll have the effect of doing
that.