XFCE Weather app can't find me - FC18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jan 27 23:58:08 UTC 2013

On 01/27/2013 03:17 PM, poma wrote:
> Put one of these three in ~/.config/xfce4/panel/weather-*.rc:
> $ xfce4-panel -q && mousepad ~/.config/xfce4/panel/weather-*.rc &&
> xfce4-panel &
> Use Alt-Tab ;)

I live in Camarillo, CA.  I just installed the applet and tried to
configure it.  It came up with Newbury Park and only Newbury Park.
Trying to search on either Camarillo, CA or my zip code fails.  How can
I find out for myself what the correct info is for the closest weather
station (I assume that it's not Newbury Park because Forcastfox has no
trouble getting it right.) and plug it in?