humble suggestion to Fedora developers

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 28 03:51:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 20:04:30 -0500,
   "Eddie G. O'Connor Jr." <eoconnor25 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Now THIS sounds feasible, and it would make for a smoother transition
>from one release to the next! I wonder whom I would have to speak
>to.....to see if this could be done? Or is it a group
>thing?.....would I direct something like this towards the kernel
>maintainers?....the admins?.....who would get "the call"?...

Rolling releases work OK until you need to make a big change and then
they aren't so good. There are people looking to make rawhide more usable
and if you want a rolling release that's it. (Rawhide is usable most of
the time, but occasionally something will break at an inconvenient time.
Kevin Fenzi is collecting some ideas for how to isolate some people
from that brokeness, so that it is mor usable for normal people.)