Advice needed on setting up a second DHCP network on separate Ethernet controller with access to internet

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:42:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

with the new firewalld and possible changes to Fedora. I need advice on
setting up a second DHCP network on 192.168.01.x on a separate Ethernet
controller with access to internet for http and https and DNS for the
second network from the existing 192.168.0.1 DHCP network and controller.

This is for PXEBOOT'ing new servers. I managed to do this before once on
F14 with the old Fedoras configuration and Shorewall, but could not get it
to work on F16 when I tried again. I am now wanting to do this again on
F18. And would like to ideally do it without Shorewall. And would like to
do a HOWTO to accompany the PXEBOOT HOWTO.

Hope you can help.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron