Optimization Start Up of Fedora

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Jan 28 20:07:58 UTC 2013

carachi diego wrote:
> But the encryption mechanism is included in SELinux?I don't think so...
>
> There are also some other mechanism to encrypt the HDD independently from the
> operating system and I think also much more secure...

I made three points on fast boot, (1) encryption for security, (2) no services
may not be a useful configuration for normal use, and (3) Fedora provides
working selinux. After rereading I don't see how I could have been more clear, I
put them in separate paragraphs!

I have no idea how you reached this bizarre conclusion, I think the first
followup to your post was trying to correct you, but was overly subtl.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>