F18: httpd configuration

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Tue Jan 29 12:26:05 UTC 2013

Sam Varshavchik ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
29/01/2013 13:01:
> antonio montagnani writes:
>
>> I am trying to debug why gnome-user-share is not working on my updated
>> F18 machines (not showing shared foldersd)....so I checked the
>> configuration also Apache by issuing the command httpd -t and I got:
>>
>> $ httpd -t
>> AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
>> qualified domain name, using ::1. Set the 'ServerName' directive
>> globally to suppress this message
>> Syntax OK
>>
>> is it correct??
>
> Well, it's a minor issue, trivially correctable, but I just don't see
> why httpd has anything to do with your actual problem.

I am just trying to debug my real problem (I filed two bugs): I thought
that gnome-user-share was depending on httpd...and I have no idea where
to look at, as also gnome-user-share-debuginfo cannot be installed anyway.

Tnx for help

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F18(Spherical Cow) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com