Optimization Start Up of Fedora

carachi diego carachi83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:15:25 UTC 2013

Yes the SSD is a possible solution to reduce the boot time, but I am in
doubt for the writng circle of the SSD because it is very few than a
magnetic HDD...

What about load the kernel and operating system on RAM? I see that it is
possible load with grub all in memory and if I understand well after the
operating system became very faster. Someone try to do that?
Maybe increase the time of booting but after you have a very faster
computer...
What do you thing about this?

Thank you

http://www.2dd.it