Disabling SlowKeys?

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:31:45 UTC 2013

I, along with many others, have a frequent annoyance where SlowKeys
gets enabled in the X server. Yes, I can work around it by holding
down a shift key to turn it off again. But is there any way I can
permanently disable it? Some way of configuring the X server such that
it never enables SlowKeys? I'm getting *really* fed up with it, and no
one seems to know what's turning it on. It's certainly *not* being
enabled by me holding down shift. And the bug report implies that the
X server itself isn't capable of turning it on. So it must be an
application that's doing it. However, I'm not running anything that I
wasn't running in previous Fedora releases, but I never had this
problem until F17 :-(

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov